E-Course by the Aptitude Team
This online course on creating a positive workplace culture will provide learners with the knowledge and tools to help establish an empowering workplace.
To create a working environment where employees feel proud and empowered to give their best.
Learning Outcomes for Creating a Positive Workplace Culture
- Understand what a positive workplace culture looks like.
- Use key tools to help build a positive culture.
- Use your initiative to help build and preserve a productive work environment.
- Discover team player type and how it will impact the functioning of your team.
- Understand the importance of building effective workplace relationships in culture creation.
- Learn more about teamwork and how to improve team collaboration.
- Discover your own strengths & weaknesses for working cooperatively with others.
- Discover a strategy for resolving workplace conflict.
This workplace culture e-course is designed to provide managers with the knowledge and skills for helping to build and maintain a far more superior work environment. See full outline below.
Materials included in this course:
- Course Assessments
- Quick Reference Guide
- Personal Action Planning Template
- Certificate Upon Completion
Have a question? PH: 1800 753 087