E-Course by the Aptitude Team
This cross cultural management course will supply leaders with effective strategies for building diverse teams, promoting workplace multiculturalism and leveraging a global talent pool.
This is essential learning for any manager/supervisor who manage employees from various cultural backgrounds.
Outcomes For Cross Cultural Management
- Define exactly what culture is and how it shapes your workplace.
- Discover how stereotypes can manipulate our perceptions of others.
- Cultivate empowering cross-cultural attitudes and behaviours.
- Communicate effectively within a multicultural context.
- Learn how to skilfully manage team members from various cultural backgrounds.
- Help team members to overcome cultural barriers.
- Enhance cultural awareness and acceptance within your organisation and build a cohesive work environment.
- Leverage and empower a global talent pool.
This diversity e-course is designed to provide managers with in-depth knowledge and skills regarding how to better manage team members from various cultures and backgrounds. See the full outline below.
Materials included in this course:
- Course Assessments
- Quick Reference Guide
- Personal Action Planning Template
- Certificate Upon Completion
Have a question? PH: 1800 753 087