E-Course by the Aptitude Team
This Conflict Management course covers a range of strategies for leaders to better handle workplace conflict, build common ground when faced with disagreements and facilitate a better work team environment.
This course utilises a “win-win” approach to handling conflict which is well suited to the workplace setting. Also covered are principles on negotiation, influence & persuasion, assertiveness and tools for conducting effective resolution meetings.
Our Conflict Management Training Will Help You
- Learn about the various types of conflict and why it is important to distinguish them.
- Learn about those common causes of conflict and how to use preventative measures to avoid fueling the fire.
- Discover the important phases of conflict resolution and then master the techniques used in working with each phase.
- Learn about agreement frames and how and when to use them.
- Discover and master techniques for dealing with highly stressed individuals.
- Discover the true art of (effective) assertiveness
- Stop getting pushed around and take back your power
- Get difficult work colleagues to agree with your suggestions and create buy-in
- Garner the respect you deserve and learn to say “no”
This e-course will help managers to improve their ability in dealing with and resolving workplace conflict. See the full outline below.
Materials included in this course:
- Course Assessments
- Quick Reference Guide
- Personal Action Planning Template
- Certificate Upon Completion
Have a question? PH: 1800 753 087